58 Yule Ave Swan Valley - Swan valley Adventure Centre
saturday 26th march 2022
5kms 25+ obstacles
elite 18+ 8am - Podium wave
elite 12-17 815am - podium wave
battle of the teams - at least 1 male and female relay 830am - podium wave
open waves from 9am - free for ages 12 years and over
We are heading back to the amazing Swan Valley Adventure Centre for Impetus.
This will be a 1 day event only. So tickets will be very limited.
Early bird tickets will go on sale on the 6th of December.
200 Early tickets and race shirts for this event.
This race will be for racers 12 years old and over. All other races and waves are for fun. If you are competitive. The elite races will be as follows.
Competitive Elite Race Over 18 years Competitive Elite Race 12-17 years.
Battle of Teams - New format mixed teams with at least one male or one female in each team. Each team member takes on a a relay leg. So approx. 1.5kms each. This gives your team the opportunity to race for the podium or have a good time enjoying it.
The course will be 5kms+ with 25 obstacles. Mixed terrain, including mud, trails, water and nature paths.
Challenge yourself, do it as a group and earn your medals at the end. Food trucks, Coffee Truck, Ice-cream Van, Pop Up Bar with drinks from Funk Cider and Pirate Life. Sausage sizzle fundraiser
Event details and schedule
- Event will be run in 10 minutes waves arrive 30 minutes before
- Parking will be onsite free of charge we encourage carpooling and ride sharing
- Make sure you have read the waiver Obstacles courses are fun and exciting but you need to be aware
- Wear clothes that you wont mind being dirty
- 12 years and over and parents consent required
- Wear Grippy shoes like trail shoes. Protect those ankles wear proper shoes
- Bring a water container or water vest. We continue to keep the policy of not providing plastic cups at the water stations. We wish to keep our natural environments as free from waste as we can.
Bring the family down this is one event to spectate and watch the racers
Different ways to complete the course
Sign up as individual or together with your friends as a team - You decide the pace. If an obstacle is too hard
-help each other or try using the red booster blocks. If you come across an obstacle you don't want to do - walk past it and continue the the course. It's all about having fun.
If you truly want to challenge yourself, you can do it either solo in the elite wave or compete as a team in the battle of the teams relay. In competitive waves you are not allowed to help each other or use the booster blocks. All obstacles must be completed and failure to complete an obstacle results in 20 burpees. There are of course prizes to win and bragging rights.
Battle of the teams are the first wave on Saturdays and elites the first wave on Sundays.